Dr. Ian Shtulman is a second-generation chiropractor in private practice in Palm Beach County, Florida. Soon after graduating from Life University with the Philosophy Distinction award, he earned a Diplomate in Chiropractic Pediatrics. His passion for perinatal care led to becoming the in-house chiropractor for a free-standing birth center, and a CE speaker for chiropractors, midwives, and childbirth educators. He is currently a member of the faculty for the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, teaching other chiropractors how to better care for pregnant and pediatric patients with a special focus on communication with patients, providers, and the public. Dr. Ian is committed to fostering relationships with medical professionals in every specialty to establish subluxation correction as a routine component of prenatal and pediatric care.
Connect with Dr. Shtulman: welladjustedfamily.com
- The importance of chiropractic care during the entire perinatal process for both mom and baby – before, during, and after pregnancy and birth
- How women can become empowered and take control over their bodies by choosing the right support team
- Individualzing your natural pregnancy, birth plan, and family care
- How to avoid and handle both emotional and physical trauma for the mom and baby
- Best practices for a positive birth experience
- The value of breastfeeding
Links mentioned: https://www.spinningbabies.com/
Making Pittsburgh Healthy is now the Restoring Innate Health podcast. Listen to episode #79 to find out why!
Contact Dr. Aaron Tressler: email@example.com