Injured in an Auto Accident?

Whiplash injuries from car accidents are a serious matter and chiropractors are trained to evaluate and treat these types of injuries. Many people experience car accidents every year, but not everybody understands the severity of the underlying damage. The impact of the auto accident you causes an acceleration and force into your body, which not only damages muscles, tendons, and ligaments, but also shifts your spine out of alignment.


Although your pain may eventually go away, if you let your spine go uncorrected, it will heal in a damaged state, allowing tension to set in and health problems to surface.


When your spine is out of alignment, your nerves become pinched, which creates problems throughout the rest of your body. Many experience headaches, migraines, numbness in the arm and hand, weakness in grip, and neck, shoulder, and arm pain.


But pain only occurs 10% of the time when a nerve is pinched. The other 90% of the function goes directly to your organs. This can result in sinus trouble, allergies, thyroid problems, asthma related issues, acid reflux, GI problems, constipation, IBS, hormonal problems, poor sleep, and low energy.


It is crucial to have the right testing done after an auto accident to see if your spine is out of alignment and how to resolve this auto injury. At In8Life, we take precise digital and motion X-rays to see where the problem is and how we can correct it. Our chiropractic care is very gentle and precise to correct the misalignment, also known as subluxation, and allow you to live a healthy and limitless life!

Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA) can cause serious damage leading to pain and health problems. It is CRITICAL to be examined thoroughly for injury as soon as possible to avoid permanent damage or pain. The good news is that chiropractic care at In8Life may be completely covered through insurance without any out of pocket expense!

We offer a FREE EVALUATION before any expense occurs.

Patient's Stories

Betty feels pain free after receiving chiropractic care post auto accident.
“Dr. Tressler treated my neck/ back with traction, manipulation and exercise. Now I am pain free and relieved! Can’t say enough how much I appreciate his expertise! Great weight loss advice too!”


Vickie feels happier and more energetic after receiving corrective chiropractic care post car accident.
“After my car accident, I felt horrible. I didn’t have energy, had shoulder pain and overall – felt lousy! With Dr. Tressler’s care I began to feel happier, could move more, and felt like my old self again. I felt free without tension!! Thank you Dr. Tressler.”


State of the art rehab equipment for FULL recovery
Patient doing chiropractic rehab for shoulder, arms and back.
Patient doing chiropractic rehab on her neck.
Patient strengthening her muscles while doing chiropractic rehab exercises on her neck.
Patient using rehab equipment to strengthen her spine and surrounding muscles.